The MUPID-exU is a new generation submarine electrophoresis system and includes a detachable, multi function power supply, direct visible gel box with high UV transmittance, a safety shut-off interlock cover, multichannel compatible gel loading combs, gel pouring stand, and a built in timer for set runs or continuous run modes.
COMPLETE SYSTEM: Unit includes ONE electrophoresis system + ONE gel maker set (4combs, 1 large tray, 2 small trays, 1 gel casting stand)
- Complete UV-transmittancy: Made of highly UV-transmittable plastic, allowing direct observation of bands during electrophoresis by installation of the bath on a transilluminator.
- Multisample analysis (support for multipipettors) : Allows simultaneous electrophoresis of 104 samples with a single gel. Wider than the conventional Mupid® series and can form 13 or 26 lanes, enabling sample loading with multipipettors.
- Timer function: The timer can be set within the range of 1-99 minutes (with alarm function). Moreover, a memory function setting is provided for storage of the previous timer and output settings.
- Variation of input and output voltages: Input voltage supports 100-240V, allowing worldwide use. Output voltage can be selected from 7 levels.
MUPID-exU Horizontal Electrophoresis System
- Brand: ABC Scientific
- Product Code: ADV-MUP-001
- Availability: In Stock