Globe's GCM Series was designed with your lab in mind... whether you spin-down microcentrifuge tubes, PCR tubes or PCR Strips, the GCM will provide you with reliable performance use after use. Operating the GCM is quick and easy; close the lid to accelerate to 7,000rpm and simply open the lid for quick deceleration to stop.
Included in all GCM Mini Centrifuges are an eight (8) position microcentrifuge tube rotor for 1.5 / 2.0mL tubes, a PCR tube rotor that accommodates 0.2mL tubes and strips as well as eight (8) adapters for 0.2mL tubes and eight (8) adapters for 0.5mL tubes. Changing rotors requires no tools - simply pull up to remove and press down to replace.
Available in blue, green or red lid
- Ideal for quick spin-downs and microfiltration
- EZ-Swap™ rotor attachments can be interchanged without tools
- Includes eight (8) position 1.5 / 2.0mL rotor, 16 position 0.2mL PCR tubes and strips rotor, 8 each 0.2mL adapters and 8 each 0.5mL adapters
- Available in your choice of 3 lid colors: red, blue or green
- Fast acceleration and braking
- "Close to start - open to stop" functionality
- 7000rpm seed (2680 x G)
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Runs quietly
Mini-Centrifuge, 8 place 7000 rpm fixed speed
- Product Code: GCM-B
- Availability: In Stock